Well its done.
The last few months I've been working on a new system to replace my laptop.
- Asus Maximus IV GENE-Z/GEN3
- Intel Core i7 2600s
- 16GB DDR 3
- 1x Corsair M3pro 256gb SSD SATA 6g
- 2x Hitachi 2.5" 500gb 7200RPM SATA 6G HDD's
- Zotac Geforce 460se * Seasonic X series 650w
- XSPC raystorm
- XSPC Full cover block for Geforce 460
- Black ice SR 2x120 Radiator
- Swiftech DDC 2.3 with XSPC top
- Bitspower multi res
- Tygon 3/8ID hose
- late-loom fans
On Desk :
- Dell U3011 , Wall mounted
- Asus SBW-06D2X-U USB bluray BDXL writer
- Ducky 82key mechanical keyboard (brown switches) * Logitech Marathon cordless mouse
- Pair of Genelec 8020a
Running Gentoo of course ! Idle Temps are CPU 38c | GPU 34c Celsius.
Conky set up to monitor temp's fan and pump RPM's and HK current weather including warnings You can see the images of the build on my flicker
Hears a teaser..
Hears a shot of my Conky :
Leave me a note if you want the scripts and conkyrc.